Reply To: Mid-week Check In

• Jenny Darlington-Person

March 6, 2024 at 10:30 am

I changed donor report to donor-centric report and it made significant improvements to the letter.

Here’s what I got (a little too much flowery language, but a great start):

Dear [Recipient Name],

I hope this letter finds you well and filled with the same warmth and joy your generosity has brought to our hearts and community. It is with immense gratitude and joy that I reach out to express our deepest appreciation for the profound impact The Jennings Foundation has made through your support of the Music in the Mountains Youth Orchestra.

Your commitment to nurturing the talents and dreams of our young musicians has created ripples of hope and inspiration that extend far beyond the notes they play. Through your generous contributions, you have provided the gift of music to children who may have never had the opportunity to experience its transformative power otherwise.

As we reflect on the past year, I am overwhelmed by the countless moments of joy, growth, and camaraderie witnessed within our orchestra. Your support has allowed us to create a safe and inclusive space where children from all walks of life come together to learn, grow, and create beautiful music.

I wish you could see the sparkle in their eyes as they master a challenging piece or the sense of pride that radiates from them as they take the stage to perform for their friends, family, and community. Your belief in their potential has not only fueled their passion for music but has also instilled in them a sense of confidence and self-worth that will stay with them for a lifetime.

It is often said that music has the power to heal, inspire, and unite. Thanks to your generosity, we have witnessed firsthand the transformative impact of music on the lives of our young musicians. They have not only honed their musical skills but have also developed important life skills such as teamwork, resilience, and empathy, which will serve them well in all aspects of their lives.

As we look ahead to the future, we are filled with hope and excitement for the endless possibilities that lie ahead for our orchestra and the children we serve. Your continued support and belief in our mission mean the world to us and serve as a constant reminder of the difference that can be made when individuals come together with a shared vision and purpose.

In closing, please accept our heartfelt thanks for your unwavering support and dedication to our cause. Your generosity has touched the lives of countless children in our community and has helped to shape a brighter, more harmonious future for us all.

With deepest gratitude and warmest regards,